Tuesday 17 January 2017

Suicide?! you are here for a reason.

Do you know how it feels like, when you set a person as your priority and that person acts like you are his priority but you are not, when friends whom you trust blindly and they cheat you. Ask me I'll tell you, it really sucks. He said, he loves me. He said, I'm his princess. He said, I'm the only one. He even said the same to her.
He is a good motivator, yes, he motivated me to end my life. He is a good inspiration, yes, he inspired me to leave everything behind and run behind unwanted things.He made me realize many things that i haven't known before. I never knew that falling sick is a big crime unless until he met me. 
I didn't even knew why I was with him and what I was trying to do with my life. He was the only person gave me a hope to live and lose that hope.
And I decided to end my life. Made sure that no one is around me and started cutting my hand with blade and blood started oozing out of those cuts but that didn't hurt me but the pain within is more hurting then the wound. I kept trying for almost 3 days continuously to end my life. But it never worked. Every attempt left me with scars or a little pain within my body but never healed the pain hidden in me. Even after all this,  he words got more worse then ever. Tears kept running down by my cheeks unknowingly and then started a battle within me, a million questions kept running in my mind. Then I became a tough one like ever before. And it's done. Our path got separated. His thoughts kept haunting me. It took me so long to get normal again.And I am strong now because I realized that I have a lot to do and God has sent me for a reason but not to end my life for any stupid person.

No comments:

Post a Comment